Date And Time:
Wednesday,10 July 2019 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm NZST
James Cook HotelGrand Chancellor, Wellington
Date And Time:
Wednesday: 17 July 2019 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm NZST
Canterbury Club, Wellington
Early Bird Registration
On or Before 10 June 2019
$225.00 + Booking Fee
11 June 2019 – 9 July 2019
$250.00 + Booking Fee
Two for One : Bring a colleague and be in the draw to win a refund of your Registration.
Contact Peggy for more information:email@example.com
A workshop designed for talented tall poppies who lead with passion, integrity and vision.
Point of Difference
- Personalised to you and your professional learning needs
- Facilitated by an experienced, qualified and passionate educator
- Focussed on strategies for identifying your leadership strengths
- Designed to assist you to develop strategies to build your personal leadership capacity
- The first step in your professional networking journey
Why You Should Attend?
This workshop is designed to empower women from diverse leadership backgrounds who share a passion for collaborative leadership approaches.
Take your place at the table if you are looking for an opportunity to build:
- Your leadership capacity
- Lasting professional networks
- A deep understanding of the importance of collaborative, co-constructed leadership approaches
- Bi-cultural and kaupapa Māori leadership practices
- Develop strategies that will assist you to ask for and accept leadership opportunities.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the principles of authentic leadership
- Explore the powerful connection between inclusive practices and increased productivity
- Explore personal values, beliefs and purpose, in relation to leadership development
- Identify key strategies to achieve quality work-life balance
- Build strategies that support, monitor, and maintain sustainable professional leadership practices
- Morning Tea
- Afternoon Tea